Please take the time to read this very exciting issue of the IGS News highlights of which include:
- 2012 -2016 Election Candidate Profiles & Election Schedule
- Technical Committee on Filtration opens a “Filtration User – Survey”
- Mathematical Symbols Document translated to French!
- GeoAmericas 2012 Conference Report
- Dennes Bergado Retirement & International Symposium on Sustainable Geosynthetics and Green Technology for Climate Change (SGCC 2012) – Report
- Indian Chapter announces its new Journal
- Corporate Member Profiles:
Guangdong JOFO Enterprises Co. Ltd
Geotechnical Systemindo, PT
- And much more….
[button link=”/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/2012-07-igs-news-a7.pdf” color=”B8AC9E” textcolor=”ffffff” target=”blank”]DOWNLOAD IGS News – 2012 Volume 28, Issue 2 (PDF)[/button]
Thanks to Editor Gehard Breau for another informative issue of the IGS News!